Old 04-21-2024, 1:44pm   #69
LATB
A Real Barner
Activity: 99.0%

Thanked 24,591 Times in 11,161 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $8122190

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveOceanside View Post

Women have an entirely different view of the world. In the last two houses I've owned I've had a widowed neighbour who thinks washing machines need to be run on a daily (almost) basis. Whenever there's a dry day with some wind two or three lines of washing appear in her back yard. When it's not dry she'll run her dryer or let the damp stuff pile up until the weather improves.

WTF did these women do before washing machines? And the real question - does their obsessive laundry action mean they are much cleaner than men, or much DIRTIER?
Our washing machine runs every day. Often more than once a day. In the new house I have designed a large laundry room for my wife and we will also have a second washer and dryer in the garage.
The garage set will be mostly for dog stuff and some of my dirty oily dusty working on the farm, working in the shop or playing with the dogs clothes.
If we had the right weather I would absolutely use clothes lines to dry clean clothes. But here in my part of the world that’s about 3 days per year.
LATB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LATB For This Useful Post: