Old 04-18-2024, 2:08pm   #115
Louie Detroit
Barn Stall Owner #0331
Activity: 21.3%

Thanked 8,137 Times in 3,352 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOguy View Post
The lampshades, wallets, belts, and shoes are not a myth. Irma would select people with tattoos and use their skin. For real. The hair was used for wigs, etc. Very sickening. Even more so is the current agenda of denying it ever happened and the promotion of Islam in our own country.
I know they used hair for various purposes but all the other stuff you mention are mostly exaggerated stories created to sell headlines. I believe you’re thinking of Isla Koch, instead of Irma Grese regarding the tattoos. She may have indeed collected skin samples, this is debated by historians, but she was an isolated example of this kind of behavior.

There’s a website called the Axis History Forum where this topic has been discussed on occasion, and the overall opinion is it’s mostly hyperbole. I would welcome links from the Nuremberg Trials or other fairly trustworthy sources to prove me wrong, please don’t bother with anything supplied by Jonathan Greenblatt and his band of fairy tale writers at the ADL.
Louie Detroit is online now   Reply With Quote