Old 04-12-2024, 2:30pm   #79
mrvette
Latin American Goat Roper
Barn Stall Owner #101
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 9.7%

Thanked 11,619 Times in 5,731 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1138393

As far as restoring, never will happen, like I said above......the ONLY thing stock is the chrome bumpers, and in fact one of the rears picked up a stratch fairly recently, and the front is too wide on the end tips....sticks out about 1.5 inches per side at the end tips....it is a replacement bumper.....engine is an aluminum headed roller motor, L98 cam, .030 over bore...serp drive, 200 r4 auto, used to be a stick shift 4 speed......4 core alum radiator.....dual spal fans, high amp alt ~105 amps.....nothing stock about steering/brakes/suspension
even the gas tank is modified......so are the gas lines.....pix shows total custom gauges.....steering wheel/column are from late shark, power added to windoze, it has DPFI on it from the start with ME, some 30 years ago.....but it failed and so I went AFB carb/intake when rebuilding engine 2-3 years ago......
A/C does not work, hardly needed, so did no bother last time around, like 2 years ago....hydro boost brakes, aluminum master cyl.....wipers are electronic controlled variable epeed, door opens/closed via motor not vacuum......vents removed from rear just aft of the top hatch door.... speakers are unused, in rear deck/wall just under the top hatch .....the green paint is NOT STOCK.....side scoops are modified, front grill is hand made by a welder buddy and I, lights are totally NOT STOCK.....LED lights for headlights.....etc....
mrvette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrvette For This Useful Post: