View Single Post
Old 03-29-2024, 6:29pm   #10
GrandSportC3
A Real Barner
Activity: 84.2%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datawiz View Post
Firm loves me in only one month, and they knew my choice was all I wanted. I was able to secure him a 94% raise from old firm we both worked for, plus a 5K USD signing bonus. He's now the highest paid Indian asset at my company, even exceeding the Indian SVP of HR.

You don't skimp on talent. I've got 3+ years of history with this kid, and he's the best. To the guy who hired me, he was going to pay an onshore talent that we both have history with $150k+, and I still wanted my resource, who is only 41% of the resource who didn't join us. Major savings for the company, and the biggest win yet. He and I will build miracles for this company.

Indian culture is different. He gave notice, but is forced to work another 60 days.
We have several Indian co-workers on my team and they have excellent work ethic and are extremely valuable team members. Nothing but good experience with them. Great work ethic and they tend to volunteer for extra work. If I had an IT business, I wouldn't hesitate to get Indian team members.
GrandSportC3 is offline   Reply With Quote