View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 10:12am   #2242
GrandSportC3
A Real Barner
Activity: 99.0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLS1GTO View Post

Look how fast that righteous indignation and all of that bullshit about ethics, morals, and integrity just flew out the window...

What in the hell are you even arguing?

You're lying.

It's that simple. You're making shit up.

And the best part of it is that after all of your talk of being a "seasoned buyer", you are too ignorant to realize that you fell for the most misleading bullshit in the entire auto industry. Carfax. Do you know who told you that it was a red flag? Carfax told you. Let that sink in for a minute. Carfax marketing told you that not having a Carfax is a red flag. Where do you think Carfax inputs come from?

Carfax is garbage.

Stop lying.

Changing an ECU (I assume that's what you meant) doesn't change the mileage. That's not how it works. Maybe you should try to educate yourself before posting more ignorant nonsense.

If you think Carfax prevents you from getting screwed...

Can't lie. You falling that hard for blatantly misleading marketing after all of this really makes me laugh.
I don't really know how the mileage was changed. I made an assumptions. What I know for a fact is that the mileage on the car did not match the carfax reported mileages. That's a fact and not a lie. Believe what you want but this really happened. Carfax isn't perfect cut odometer rollbacks can be detected and any reported accidents will also be on the carfax.
GrandSportC3 is offline   Reply With Quote