10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20
Activity: 99.2%

Thanked 41,987 Times in 17,486 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2621492

Quote:
Originally Posted by LATB View Post
Tell that to the widow and 1 year old baby of the murder NY officer Jonathan Diller who was killed a couple of days ago by a thug with at least 20 priors.
It’s democrat ****wads like yourself who have blood on your hands because the liberals who you support won’t prosecute these thugs usually because they are black.

Go ahead and look at this picture and remember it tonight when you lay your head down. I hope it haunts you and keeps you awake.

Attachment 99067
I agree the guy who shot him is clearly a scumbag, no question. No question that this cop didn't deserve to get shot, but as best I can ascertain from the various news stories, the shooter was parked or standing in front of a bus stop, and this cop made contact, demanding ID, get out of the car, etc.

Had the cop simply told the guy to move along, he can't stand or park in front of a bus stop, that probably would have ended the interaction with nobody getting shot. In other words, it reads to me like this officer wanted to make a big deal over some ticky tack bullshit, and he found a guy that wasn't having any of that.

The only way it doesn't track that way is if the guy had warrants, the officer had already run the tag and discovered the guy was wanted. That's possible, and if so, I don't blame the cop for demanding the ID, get out of the car, etc. That would certainly be justified.

But I haven't read yet that the guy actually had a warrant or warrants. And if that was the case, he was wanted, I don't understand why this cop didn't call for a little backup if he knew he was dealing with a 21 time criminal with warrants before engaging the guy.

Again, either way, the cop didn't deserve what happened, just to be clear.
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote