GrandSportC3
A Real Barner
Activity: 79.5%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLS1GTO View Post
BULL.

SHIT.

I just posted the REQUIRED truth in Lending information. Read this slowly.
That is a part of every loan. That is not fine print. The customer is required to sign not only the summary page, but also a SECOND terms page that tells how many payments and how much each payment is.

It has nothing to do with "fast talking". The information is there. It is not only presented, it is presented CLEARLY and the customer must sign and initial about 15 different places.

That is not a dealer's fault. It isn't. No matter how much you want to make a villain, it's not the case.

Look at this. Look at this page and tell me what part of it exactly is somehow beyond your level of understanding. What part of it is unclear? What part of it is misleading?

It cannot possibly be any clearer or easy to understand.
My main concern is not the financing part. My main concern is that people are misled to get them into the door so that they can have the advantage with inexperienced buyers. As I said, it's like a hobby tennis player plays a pro. It's not fair. As I said before, I'm a seasoned buyer with over 70 cars that I bought and sold. I don't fall for those things. I just tell them to **** themselves when they try to screw me over.
GrandSportC3 is online now   Reply With Quote