Millenium Vette
Barn Stall Owner #101
GTMS ‘18
Activity: 2.6%

Thanked 2,703 Times in 1,558 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $6269655

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Six View Post
In Florida if someone is occupying property to the exten that they were, they have possession of the property and they have to be evicted. It’s legally their property and by walking in there like he did he was basically burglarizing their property if they hadn’t given him permission to enter. Setting up cameras inside, I’d say that was a civil matter rather than criminal depending on what he did with the data coming in from the cameras, but he can’t do that any more than he could gain entry into anyone else’s house and go around setting up cameras. Imagine if I had done any of that to your house … I’d be up the shits creek and you know that as well as I do be cause as far as the law is concerned it’s your ****ing house. That’s where he would be if the occupants had decided to lawyer up.

Illegal evictions in FL and I dare say all of the other states will get you into a world of trouble.
What is the process in California where the guy has done these evictions? It's also a civil matter according to the police who have been there a few times when he's done stuff like this.

Thoughts?
Millenium Vette is offline   Reply With Quote