Thread: 4 post car lift
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2024, 12:03am   #13
MadInNc
Barn Stall Owner #103
Activity: 29.4%

Thanked 31,651 Times in 11,004 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $108939

Ive had a BendPak HD-9W for 17+ yr's. Been perfect. Wide enough to easily back on to without worries about knocking a mirror off.

When I bought I researched and at that time BendPak was one of the few that was ALI and ETL and other certified. Had more papers than the BackYard Buddy at the time. Has air locks so need a small compressor which gave a second level of security from kids messing with it. I also bought a rolling jack (see pic on front of M1) so I can raise the front or back of any car on the lift. While metal is from overseas, they are assembled and shipped in the US. Their own brand, not relabeled.

With a few friends installed it at first house in a couple of hours. Weight is as stated all in ramp with hydraulics. You can also have installed a a list on installers can be found on their site. When we moved I paid their guys I found on the site to move the lift. As long as I more than 2 cars, I will have a 4 post lift. Literally 100's of oil changes, dozens of brake jobs and a few clutches. Saved my back many a times. Never laid on the ground since then. Never any issue with lift ever.

Check out Garage Journal https://www.garagejournal.com where ya can find way to many options on 4 post lifts
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_2418.jpeg  

MadInNc is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MadInNc For This Useful Post: