cptlo306
Senior Lurker
Barn Stall Owner #95
Activity: 26.5%

Thanked 1,259 Times in 606 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $750520

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_daniels View Post
Trump's hiring picks are often times dismal. One wonders who he is getting his advice from. By this time, Trump should recognize that he is deficient in that area, and agree to let a trusted team of advisors make the selections. His previous advisors, McConnell, et al, certainly let him down. And I wouldn't be so quick to trust the Federalist Society for judicial picks. Found out today that Rod Rosenstein is a Federalist Society member.

I'd select Steve Bannon, Steven Miller, Rand Paul, Tom Fitton, and a select few others who I have trust in, to steer Trump to appointees that will work for his populist agenda, vs. sandbagging it. Will he recognize his own weakness this go round? I don't know. I've just got to hope he does. He certainly understands that this time, there is no coming together, or dealmaking, or winning converts to his pro-America policies. It's simply going to be a battle from day one, Trump against the the entire government bureaucracy. We all understand that now.
Maybe he has learned...time will tell if he wins the election. I'm not as confident as you are that he has.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_daniels View Post
I want to see Trump nationalize the D.C. jail, bring in his own guards, and replace the J6 hostages with all the people that conspired to put them there, and include the guards and staff that tortured the J6 people. Put them all in the exact same Hell hole, staffed by tortured former J6 hostages.
How exactly would he accomplish this?
cptlo306 is offline   Reply With Quote