View Single Post
Old 03-12-2024, 12:54pm   #31
Onebadcad
Barn Stall Owner #116
Doesn't have a big thing
Activity: 99.8%

Thanked 9,615 Times in 4,838 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500

Okay, I am done with MIA, any family member that flies in or out of there will have to pay for a car service.

Today, wife was scheduled to come in on redeye from denver at 7 AM, she had a checked bag so I figures I could leave the house at 6:15 and pick her up curbside at 7:45.

So, after a shit night of sleep, maybe four hours, I am on the road at 6:15 AM, cruising down the FL Turnpike with light traffic, THEN, two miles from getting on 95 south I hit a HUGE WALL of traffic, bumper-to-bumper for all two miles.

Then when I finally go through the spaghetti bowl to 95 south it is another parking lot, and I cannot get over to the express lanes, which were also a parking lot.

I finally get to MIA at 8:15 AM, TWO DAMN HOURS, what a shitshow, that town has issues, they are out of land to make more lanes so there are truly effed!!

The ride home should be easier, WTF am I kidding, only 35 miles, but every damn road, the Palmetto and 75 north is SHIT, took me an hour and forty-five minutes.

So basically I spent four hours driving this morning, never again, and eff MIA and Miami, they suck, and I see no way it gets better.

Lesson here is to buy some land near Larry, as this traffic takes a toll on you--damn good pun.

Lastly, those two doggies, no damn loyalty, once the wifey went through the door after her four-day vacation, they forgot all about me,,, I will be witholding the beef jerky treats!!
Onebadcad is online now   Reply With Quote