View Single Post
Old 02-21-2024, 8:38pm   #32
Cool 50th AE
Barn Stall Owner #666
Activity: 0.7%

Thanked 4,240 Times in 1,642 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1006120

You want me to continue?

I hate TV commercials; I have to put them on mute.

The voices in my head tell me to punch you in the adam’s apple when you don’t say “thank you” when I hold the door open for you at the Circle K.

Don’t stand in front of the deli case blocking the view of the meats if your number hasn’t been called yet.

Please, will the giant fat black women stop screaming obscenities at her children at the Wal Mart.

Stop bitchin to everybody about the death in your family. Everybody has family members die. Keep it to yourself.

I want to travel to India and kill the mother of the scammer IRS agent that says I need to send him gift cards to settle my tax debt.

Why is there so much traffic at 11am? Where in the fornication are you going at that time?

What really pisses me off is life’s stresses has left me forgetting how to install a cam in a small block Chevy.

Move along now.
Everyone has been through a lot of shit.

Why does the skinny Asian dude in line in front of me at Sam’s Club have 7 cases of peanut M&M’s on his cart?

I have purchased many new cars in my life and I hope every one of my salesmen rot in hell for all of eternity.

For **** sake why does liverwurst smell so bad just a day after I buy it?
Cool 50th AE is offline   Reply With Quote