Old 02-10-2024, 9:43am   #14
SnikPlosskin
Barn Stall Owner #93
Activity: 7.4%

Thanked 9,105 Times in 2,794 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $24717333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie the Fink View Post
Good news - what kind of dick surgeon wouldn't see a patient in dire straits because of some health insurance glitch ? Maybe she's better off without the person.

At any rate, quick recovery wishes extended.
Agree. I’ll be filing a complaint when I can find a spare moment. I don’t think I’ve ever worked this hard in my life (and I worked in the oil fields).

My wife does so much for me. It was a wake up call for me when suddenly I had to do everything - manage both of our care, household, keep the business going, everything.

I never took a day off. This happened during a dry streak with work (still dry but making progress). We could have managed the crisis since it was over the holidays but it stretched on into critical months.

Revenue so far this year = $0.

We are focused on securing work for her company - web dev, design, production of media, social media management, sales materials - all the “stuff” of marketing.

I focus on planning and strategy which is expensive and takes a long time to close a deal. Her work is more transactional, less expensive and easier to sell.

It’s also easy for us to do since we’ve been producers for thirty years. We just stayed away from it because the price points are so low. It’s a declining market.
SnikPlosskin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SnikPlosskin For This Useful Post: