View Single Post
Old 02-06-2024, 8:21pm   #89
lrobe22
A Real Barner
Activity: 13.2%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09CTSV View Post
If it was so dedicated to ICE cars how come we talk about tractors, lawn mowers, boats, planes anything with power?

I thank Mr. Daniels for putting a little objective into all this BS. I am not here trying to sell anything or convince anyone to purchase an EV. I am just stating facts as they apply to the real life of a first time EV driver.

So everyone bitching about I can go 400 miles on $25 of gas. Well this road trip was stupid because it was my first and the charger I used was .49 a KW for power. At home we pay .11 cents per KW. For us to drive 726 miles over the month we owned the Hummer, it cost us a whopping $37. Not too bad for a 9000 lb very capable and comfortable SUV.

So not to offend the little closed minded dickheads on this forum, I'll not post about the EV experience anymore. In fact, I'll just leave what used to be a great car enthusiast forum, and find somewhere else to talk about cars with open minded people.

There are people on here who represent the good in car enthusiast. Then there are the asshats who make life miserable because not everyone agrees with what they envision the world is according to them.
Really? You were showered with positive replies.
lrobe22 is offline   Reply With Quote