cptlo306
Senior Lurker
Barn Stall Owner #95
Activity: 26.1%

Thanked 1,254 Times in 604 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $750520

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikiman View Post
DeSantis will be just fine in 2028. But he doesn't have the balls to take on the deep state.
Why do you think DeSantis doesn't have the balls to take on the deep state but Trump does?

Based on their history, I'd suggest it is exactly the opposite. Look at what Trump did to the deep state during his first term...he hired a bunch of them for key positions and did nothing to cut their power. Contrast that with how DeSantis has destroyed the Democrat party in the state of Florida (yes, I know the Democrat party in Florida isn't the same as the deep state but it does show how he handles his enemies).

I know you want to believe Trump will go all in to take out the deep state if he gets elected again. I know you think he is a bad ass that will take no prisoners. Sadly, he made some of the same arguments in 2016 and did nothing when he became POTUS. Time and time again he targets someone as his enemy and then becomes BFFs with them 5 minutes after they say something nice about him.

It's OK to be fooled by Trump. Many people have been so far. Maybe one day you and the other Trumpsters will figure it out.
cptlo306 is offline   Reply With Quote