Thread: need some help
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2024, 11:55am   #20
Goodtogo32
Vette Barn Regular
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500
Cool

HAHAHA, you are so right. it's been such a long time since I hot rodded a car but just so you know a little history I'm no virgin when it comes to that. I started when I was 18, like 55 years ago when I was part of a team. we won stock eliminator at the 68 Spring Nationals, I mostly drove one of our cars. I learned so much but marriage, kids etc side tracked me, but nowadays mods are a lot harder than back then. I don't mind grinding or cutting to achieve a goal, I just have to get over the hump of this (sort of) cherry C5 that was in storage for 18 years till I got it.
I've sort of come to trust your way of putting things, I know that's not usually said on an open forum like this so take it for a good thing. Just keep giving me hints and I'll muddle along, we have decided on #45 injectors, let me know. Just remember I was red lighting before you probably started your first car (I may be wrong LOL). I've met Ronnie soxs and Bill Grumpy Jenkins. We shared ice on a staging lane a couple of times LOL.
Goodtogo32 is offline   Reply With Quote