RedLS1GTO
C4 Mod
Barn Raising II,III
Activity: 64.8%

Thanked 7,922 Times in 3,536 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $19752494

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandSportC3 View Post
All Season tires may work fine in a little bit of snow but in blizzard conditions, they are not safe. if you live in an area with possible blizzard conditions, it would be dangerous to run all season tires while in a blizzard. As I said, I lived my first 26 years in Austria and you are REQUIRED to have actual winter tires during the winter. Huge difference in snow performance. In strong winters with icy conditions, we even kept a set of studded tires.
Stop. Deflecting.

Holy shit. Who in the f**k is talking about blizzards? Do you ever actually stay on topic? We're not talking about f**king blizzards that happen on very rare occasions, Austrian winters, Nissan sedans, etc. This isn't Austria.

We are talking about Cybertrucks that are failing miserably in even small amounts of snow and as such apparently need a second set of dedicated wheels and tires to even further reduce the range in conditions that normal trucks and SUVs have absolutely no issues with. Any comment on that? I'm guessing not.

You change issues with towing into "regularly hauling large loads cross country". Driving in minimal snow becomes about Austrian blizzards. You are absolutely incapable of discussing something without resorting to completely asinine exaggerated strawman arguments to try to defend your beloved Tesla.
RedLS1GTO is offline   Reply With Quote