Chief Electrician
Barn Stall Owner #7734

Bantayan Kids '15
Activity: 99.0%

Thanked 34,345 Times in 13,936 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $107478

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruze View Post
Holy shit, I don't know where to start. You need some serious history lessons instead of being an internet troll. You're in the same camp as three liberal friends of mine: I asked them in October 2018 if they could define "liberty." Nothing, and still nothing 5+ years later.

The elites are not directly forcing people to buy EVs, but they are regulating gas vehicles into oblivion. Just keep making stricter and stricter rules so at some point they simply won't work. Tiny displacement turbocharged engines working harder and harder to move heavier and heavier cars because of safety and emission mandates -- yeah that's the answer.

Stockholm Sweden is banning gas/diesel vehicles from downtown next year. But don't worry, it will stop there. Global tyranny will not spread.

So unless you want to walk, ride a bike or horse, you will have to buy an EV eventually because gas vehicles will be regulated out of existence. This shouldn't be like rocket science to figure out.

No the infrastructure does not exist for EVs and this is just fine with the global elites. Americans are so spoiled (that includes you) that we take our mobility for granted. Tyrannies usurp liberties, including the liberty of having mobility.

But you're safe, Communism never spreads.

"I believe there are more instances of the abridgement of freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments by those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations." -- James Madison, Father of the Constitution

“Liberty cannot be preserved without a general knowledge among the people . . . " -- John Adams, Dissertation on Canon and Feudal Law, 1765

"The masses never revolt of their own accord, and they never revolt merely because they are oppressed. Indeed, so long as they are not permitted to have standards of comparison, they never even become aware that they are oppressed." -- George Orwell, "1984"

Attachment 94201
It is the same tactic used with the clot shot. You aren't "forced" to get it, but you'll sure be a pariah and a prisoner of your own making if you don't get it.

No, you don't "have to" buy an EV, but gas will have a Federal tax of $6.00 a gallon and there will be a highway tax for non-EVs of $5,000.00 per year to drive on US roads, etc. etc.
Aerovette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aerovette For This Useful Post: