10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20
Activity: 99.3%

Thanked 42,476 Times in 17,701 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2621492

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taurus View Post
A couple things, 11 of those accused of being fake electors have plead guilty already and turned witnesses for the prosecution. In essence they have admitted to their role in the plan. Also, there was direct testimony that the "scheme" was discussed at the December 16th meeting at the White House and was being "managed" by Trump attorney Kenneth Chesebro who has already plead guilty in GA. Trump was in attendance at the meeting as well and his action attempting to force Pence to kick the swing state counts back to those fake electors looks pretty bad.

Again, we need to see the evidence.
If I have an ax to grind with you, have unlimited funds and the power of the prosecutor's office, and am not afraid to lie my ass off, wanna bet I can get you to plead guilty to something, too, so you can just stop the hemorrhaging of money spent on your defense attorneys? Also consider I'm doing my lawfare against you in an area that hates people like you, who will rubber stamp whatever indictments I chose to bring, and the same kinds of people are likely to be on your jury.
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bill For This Useful Post: