Old 12-18-2023, 7:37pm   #116
SnikPlosskin
Barn Stall Owner #93
Activity: 1.8%

Thanked 9,038 Times in 2,783 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $24717333

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRedCorvette View Post
I think it’s safe to say that a lot of us wished we were local to step up I have IBS and can certainly cook for myself and people with similar issues (like Crohn’s)…and even help with dog walks/care, errands, etc…

Since we’re spread out all over the country though, what *can* we do to help? I have seen this forum pull together before, no reason that can’t be done again.

I can send food from Goldbelly with just an email address (to preserve privacy). Grocery store or restaurant gift cards, too. Would any of this be helpful to you and your family??

I know it’s late and I’ve just spent all day doing Christmas cr@p (dipping Oreos and baking peppermint brownies), so I might be over-tired/way off-base, but just thought I’d throw a few ideas out and see what, if anything, sticks. If nothing else, you have our thoughts and prayers
Thank you for your kind offer. We are OK. Lots of folks bringing by food. I think the biggest challenge is finding someone to watch over her while I’m at the cancer center or doctor. (Today I was at the center for five hours but my son was here).

I had to fix my truck to ensure we have two vehicles. That sucked.

I’m doing all the household chores and working full time. I’m so tired. But that’s why god invented 5 hour energy which should be called “30 minutes of anxiety plus 4.5 hours of headache” but that probably didn’t fit on the label.
SnikPlosskin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SnikPlosskin For This Useful Post: