View Single Post
Old 10-22-2023, 11:21am   #20
Slo Yelo C5
Vette Barn Crew
Activity: 16.7%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_daniels View Post
Probably a quick call to their customer service number would answer that. I could see a high end company like Valentine doing something to help you, because it bolsters their brand. At minimum, you won't go badmouthing them, and more likely, you'll tell people and post on forums about the exceptional service you got from them, years and years after the sale.

You should probably write your legislators and demand that they outlaw the cameras. It really shouldn't even be a partisan issue. Everyone hates them.

https://twitter.com/GregAbbott_TX/st...ght-camera-ban

PA has very strict rules for red light cameras. I do appreciate that they're limiting their use.

Philly is allowed to run largely autonomous of PA law. It's insanity. I live just a few minutes from Philly. Philly now has red light cameras at probably 10% of all major intersections in the city. And the yellow lights are so short you're guaranteed to get a ticket now and again.

But PA will never tell Philly they need to get rid of their red light cameras. Never. They let Philly do anything they want.

My understanding is that PA allows open carry anywhere in PA, but Philly has a law superceding state law (how crazy is that?) saying open carry isn't allowed without Philadelphia County permits.

I think it's insanity that a city can overrule state law.
Slo Yelo C5 is offline   Reply With Quote