Old 06-21-2023, 2:57pm   #27
Bruze
A Real Barner
Activity: 99.2%

Thanked 10,422 Times in 4,404 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikiman View Post
Absolutely. This is how the left operates. It was a mere ten years ago that gays got the right to marry. Then they demanded that bakeries must bake their "special" cakes. Then came the pronouns. Then came tranny story hours so they could twerk in front of your young children. Now NAMBLA wants teachers to be able to choose your child's gender. Legalizing pedophilia is next - count on it.

Christians (don't remember who, specifically) predicted over 30 years ago that the acceptance of the homosexual lifestyle would lead to homosexual marriage and eventually the condoning of pedophilia. They also predicted that legalized abortion would lead to infanticide, which it has.

Pedo is now part of the woke culture, which is replacing and burying our traditional Christian culture.

I just saw on Twitter last night that the pedo movement now has their own flag. I wish I'd saved it but didn't. We will likely see more of it. Pedo is just the predicted extension of the homo movement.

Castration and mastectomies for kids, what perversion will our "medical" community be doing next? Euthanasia for confused kids who can't figure life out because of the demonic culture they're surrounded with? Condoning of bestiality? Cannibalism?

There is no bottom here. Covid, war, climate change, abortion, sexual deviancy, crime, destruction of the energy industry, etc. etc. ARE ALL CONNECTED TO AND ARE PART OF THE SAME MOVEMENT. It is not hard to figure out.

Attached Images

Bruze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bruze For This Useful Post: