Thread: Being the gay
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2023, 7:06am   #35
Tikiman
Barn Stall Owner #117
Activity: 99.4%

Thanked 11,602 Times in 4,272 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500

While I think it's hardwired into some people, I also think that they became that way due to early life experiences. "Imprinting" exists and stays with the animal usually for life. I have "imprinted" many foals and those lessons have always stuck with that animal. A horse will remember everything that happens to it for the first 24 hours of life. During that first 24 hours, you pick up the horses' feet many times, you open its mouth and examine the teeth, you put halters on the horse, you look in its ears. All the while making it a good experience for the horse. For the rest of its life, it will remember that and be good about having its hoofs done and its teeth floated. Humans are nothing but animals with a better vocabulary.

I also think the sudden rise in numbers of those choosing that lifestyle is largely being driven due to social pressures to be "special", social media glorifying it, and general desire to be part of a group. I look at the young people who are dying their hair blue and having hog rings installed in their noses and, almost to a tee, they were all repulsive before they had the modifications installed. They seem to figure that if they cannot attract the opposite sex, they will simply form their own freak club and date within that.
Tikiman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tikiman For This Useful Post: