View Single Post
Old 05-05-2023, 5:09pm   #1
SnikPlosskin
Barn Stall Owner #93
Activity: 9.7%

Thanked 9,132 Times in 2,801 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $24717333
Default I must be a horrible person

My brother is dying from drinking himself to death. He’s in the ICU with kidney and liver failure. My youngest brother is a heart surgeon and he says this the end.

This guy somehow got a bug up his ass about me about ten years ago and cut contact off with me. Other than the usual brawling as kids, I’ve always treated him (and everyone) with respect. For several years I continually reached out to him and never got a call back. He is a huge asshole and Marxist.

He did once call me out of the blue acting like he really wanted to patch things up. Out of the gate he asked how I was doing. I said, “Well, I’ve been very ill and just got out of the ICU…” at which point he flew into a rage yelling “Is this a conversation or is it all about you?”

I literally said 11 words. He was drunk. I told him when he sobers up to call back and hung up on him.

When my dad died, we were driving to the funeral home with my mom in the back (he was driving her car) and she was doing some backseat driving. He turned around and yelled at her to “Shut the **** up!”. I told him if he ever speaks to our mother again in that manner I will beat his ass into the ground.

He was sneaking booze during the entire time and was likely drunk. (We didn’t know at that point). Dig it - he did this WHILE DRIVING MOM TO SEE HER HUSBANDS DEAD BODY.

My mom called this morning to tell me and she was quite upset. My heart is breaking for her. No mother should have to bury their kid. But I feel absolutely nothing. In fact, I say “**** that guy.” He ****ed around and found out.

I never had any issue with him and nobody was ever able to figure out what his problem was. I think it was politics.

But mostly I don’t give a shot because this guy had an otherwise healthy body and he chose to destroy it. I would give ANYTHING to live a normal, healthy life.

His method of raising kids is “Groovy man…just do your thing. I’ll be passed out on the floor.” The result is two of the most worthless kids on the planet. They have never had any boundaries.

I just don’t get it. I’d go piss on his grave but don’t want to fly across the country. I’ll use that money for ammo. I also don’t want to waste the piss.
SnikPlosskin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SnikPlosskin For This Useful Post: