Bruze
A Real Barner
Activity: 99.1%

Thanked 10,348 Times in 4,364 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500

Quote:
Originally Posted by LATB View Post
That's da troof.

I told my buddies several years ago, when Trump was still prez, that I was surprised that they hadn't tried to kill him yet.

We have over 100 years of history showing how Marxists work. If they cannot completely destroy and bankrupt him, and he maintains popular political support, assassination attempts will be next. They cannot have "an enemy of the state" in the White House again. They start at the top and work down, until finally total suppression is reached. People turn neighbors, friends, family members in -- whether they've said anything negative or not -- just to protect themselves.

I see memes online like: "Elon Musk did not commit suicide," if he shows up mysteriously dead. Or Dr. Robert Malone and numerous other people that are working actively and publicly against The Swamp.

Click to expand. I just saw this last week. She shows the number of 20 million killed. From years ago, from numerous sources, the estimates I saw were 50-60 million killed during the 50s and 60s in China. Of course, nobody really knows with numbers that high.

FWIW, this is the same ideology as we are up against right now.

Attached Thumbnails
Chinese cultural revolution.jpg  

Bruze is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bruze For This Useful Post: