Old 02-25-2023, 7:21am   #52
Frankie the Fink
A Real Barner
Activity: 57.4%

Thanked 3,928 Times in 1,775 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Detroit View Post
Even money says if she ever comes back to work they’ll send her to mandatory sensitivity training so she can better handle events like this in the future.
I hope she sues the school system's pants off and never has to hit another lick of work for the beatdown she received from an unstable giant allowed to roam freely in normal society. This "special needs" kid is a psychopath and needs to be away from other people.

My niece teaches 3rd grade in Florida and she has the crazy kids nobody else wants, one starts screaming and throwing things about once every two weeks and the procedure is to evacuate the classroom and the school resource officer wraps the kid in a gym matt until the episode is over.

Maybe more CRT or gender sensitivity training is the answer or a drag queen show mebbe ?

At any rate the few but vocal FLA libs will claim the kid is on medication or has emotional problems and not responsible and this will NEVER, EVER be a hate crime so get over that.

As to the Marine, they are supposed to be the ones "running" towards the violence not moon-waling around "assessing" an obvious attack on a defenseless women - I'm betting he's out of the Corps soon after his peers are done with the harassment. I suspect his personnel evals won't be that hot either.
Frankie the Fink is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Frankie the Fink For This Useful Post: