Old 09-19-2022, 3:16pm   #38
BRUIZER
A Real Barner
Activity: 13.2%

Thanked 1,532 Times in 666 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOguy View Post
As a native Californian, I have to agree with Lars and Yadkin. California's whacked-out, far left, kittens and rainbows policies are terrible as is, but what's really scary is that California's delusions spread like a cancer to other states and are somehow accepted as 'progressive' and 'forward thinking'. Nothing could be further from the truth. If you chopped out the SF Bay Area and the Los Angeles area, this would be a red state, as it should be. I am depressed and horrified of the direction my state has taken in the past 40-odd years.

Another issue is all those scumbag progressives in ca are nothing more than carpetbagggers. The whole lot of them were not born in the state or if young-ish their immediate family is from elsewhere and simply brought their slimey ways with them
Piglosi family fits that to a t.
The scumbags have zero commitment to improving anything and simply graft and destroy anything of significance.

The same goes for probably 2/3 of the current inhabitants. NONE of those prog-supporting scumbags are/were born in the state having zero emotional nor financial investment.
BRUIZER is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BRUIZER For This Useful Post: