View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 8:04pm   #84
Peter Pan
Charter Member
Barn Stall Owner #58
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $13154

For large business, it will be as usual. Oh the United Health Care worker failed to show all the jobs terminated since 2009 by the health care companies, if they hire it will get them back to maybe 2008 levels.

On the small company here is how the rules are to be averted, stay under 50 full time employees, this will mean more individuals will need several jobs to make it and buy there own insurance.

With medicade rolls doubling someone has to pay (this is a jobs killer for business more taxes to pay for medicade) for it and the costs are not going to create jobs at all, he is wrong there that people will retire early, as the economy turned south many are working longer and expect that in the future to make it.

Oh this bill needs killed it is not a jobs creater for small business, we get a tax break now for health care in small business, nothing new here been around since I have been in business and Slick Willie was president then. Older people have seen higher rates than young and why? Young are invincible and older Americans need more health care, who does it cost more to insure even in the future.

This bill needs those 18-30ish in health plans as this is the only way to get rates lower for older Americans, they will pay the tax it is 2/3 less than the average insurance policy.

This plan just plain is garbage, I will quit my plan and when I get sick I will call Obama's Health Czar and get my insurance it sure will save me lots of $$ knowing my prex will be covered no matter what
Peter Pan is offline   Reply With Quote