Barn Raising II,III
NCM Supporter '13
Bantayan Kids '17
Activity: 53.6%

Thanked 30,509 Times in 14,293 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $108033784

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnikPlosskin View Post
Oddly, I couldn't find the cite for that report that spoke of the vaxxed vs. unvaxxed. But if accurate, it shows almost no effect on the hospitalization rate (which is the metric that matters - cases is bullshit)

I also don't see any data comparing natural immunity. Hmmmm.

Most sources I can find now are repeating about .003 of vaxxed get sick enough to be hospitalized or die.

It seems the truth is vaxxed people get the Hong Kong Fluey sniffles with much milder symptoms (In fact, it's generally acknowledged that the "Delta" variant is milder because that's how viruses work. Each subsequent is less deadly because it's against evolution to kill the host.)

So unvaxxed people get a bad cold "Oh it's so bad. I had to stay in bed for two weeks and coughed my ass off" "Oh, like the flu?" "Yeah, exactly like that."

My message to all those afraid of the Chinese Bioweapon:

Jesus Christ you ****ing skinny jean wearing, man bun having bunch of pussies. You wouldn't last 2 ****ing days with Crohn's Disease. My great uncle stormed the beaches of Normandy and you faggot vaxfanatics are afraid of a bad cold. Jizz sucking nancy boys STFU.
This should be on a t-shirt.
snide is offline   Reply With Quote