Old 04-21-2021, 9:52pm   #32
Dan47
Barn Stall Owner #106
Activity: 10.4%

Thanked 3,957 Times in 1,658 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRD77VET View Post
Mary works on the COVID floor at the local hospital ( since day 1 ). She got her two Pfizer shots as soon as they were available. Luckily nothing has happened (yet).

I am 99.99999% sure I had covid as I got the sickest I've ever been in late December 2019 / January 2020. Sick as a dog for two weeks and a good month after that before I felt somewhat normal again.

My biggest concern with the so called "vaccine" is it's being pushed by the same folks that think the world is overpopulated by 20%.
The wife and I feel like we might have had it in February 2020 but we didn’t get tested. Similar to typical flu like illness except for difficulty breathing while laying flat and a cough that stuck around longer than normal.

Luckily we were in Orlando on vacation so did our part to achieve natural herd immunity. FWIW, I still enjoyed vacation except for the non sexual friction with the wife in regards to the HVAC fan. She needs white noise to sleep but the air circulation aggravated my illness. She won and I slept with the covers over my head... Bitch.
Dan47 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dan47 For This Useful Post: