Old 03-04-2021, 9:40am   #6
C3C7NIC
Barn Stall Owner #102
Activity: 10.4%

Thanked 14,383 Times in 4,405 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $23243

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_R View Post
Damn, that sucks! Hasn't it been glaringly obvious for years now that they had no intention of actually finishing the car, and were just stringing you along with one excuse after another?

Yeah, it's time to get it out of there and have it finished somewhere else, even if you have to "pay the guy."

Good luck.

That's the MOST frustrating part, I have "paid the guy" here in OKC to do the suspension, engine transmission and exhaust on the vette, ALL of that had errors, so when it got to the new guy (I also paid) he had to fix that in addition to doing the paint/interior/new vert top. And yes, I ALWAYS did my research, talked to previous customers, read online reviews etc.... and still got fugged over.

In defense of the vette, at least the work that HAS been done by the current guy is top notch, just taking an eternity to complete.

The Jag........ a whole other story. The guy needs a few of his teeth realigned as he is a lying asshat that used my father for years and lied to him on his death bed > was even a pallbearer at his funeral. If I wasn't afraid of being arrested, I would punch his front teeth out myself.

If only I had the knowledge and shop space to do the work myself, but I don't! There are way bigger problems to be had, I don't mean to sounds like a whiny biotch, but I am so pissed off right now that so many people have fugged me over, probably because I have tits and a vag.

If I were the type of individual to fuq people over, I would probably not be so angry, but I have done right by everyone I have ever dealt with and don't feel like any of this is deserved. Maybe chit karma from a prior life that was lived wrong.
C3C7NIC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C3C7NIC For This Useful Post: