Chief Electrician
Barn Stall Owner #7734

Bantayan Kids '15
Activity: 95.3%

Thanked 34,045 Times in 13,802 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $107478

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixievet View Post
It's easy to say what is right after the facts are known. But as you can see in the videos posted, tension was escalating, the law enforcement personnel were in strategic positions to protect the personnel they were hired to protect, and are trained to make split-second decisions based on the information/situation at hand. Agreed there was no visible weapon at the time of the shooting, but there are many more ways to cause harm than using a handgun or a knife.

Those doors were locked for a reason....the same reason I lock the doors at my home each evening. The personnel that work in our nations capital are not armed, but the security is and they did what they were hired to do - protect.

I feel bad for that woman and her friends/family, she was likely caught up in the excitement and with cameras rolling, she was showing off as is all too common on social media. She made a bad decision, one that cost her everything....

Change does not happen overnight, change does not happen because of violence, and if you want change - you VOTE for that change.

Trump is to blame for this insurrection and the actions that ensued.
Were the police to blame for the riots in Minnesota? Or were the rioters to blame for the riots?
Aerovette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aerovette For This Useful Post: