Old 12-10-2020, 2:47pm   #51613
C3C7NIC
Barn Stall Owner #102
Activity: 10.4%

Thanked 14,375 Times in 4,403 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $23243

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerrmudgeon View Post
See....it pays to be courteous in traffic!

Corvette won't let truck merge so a little rolled coal persuades him...

https://youtu.be/82x-CLSAQoc
We have a truck and a couple of vettes. Based on my experience in OK, there are a TON of those lifted big ass trucks and the drivers more often than not tend to be azzholes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerrmudgeon View Post
Good morning all you pole cats and ladies! .....

A balmy 0C / 32F currently scheduled to get up to 2C later so at least it's above freezing, not bad for Canada in December eh!

Got to get motivatin....a little vittles shopping for the old boy. Bundle up out there if it's cold and wear your damn mask....it may save someone else's life!

*Fixt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raazor View Post
lockdowns are total horseshit and doing a lot of harm and zero good.

I was in Kalispell, MT at the Montana Club (restaurant) and there was a table of 14 next to us (max allowed is 10 ).

They were toasting "Montana" and I assume were from CA. They had friends on video showing them the restaurant and everyone eating. It was pretty funny.

Parking lot was full of out state license plates. Kalispell is pretty fugging nice
Have never been to Montana, would love to come check out the BIG sky and northern lights?

I appreciate the open invite. Your wife and I can mow while I am there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_R View Post
Angry Andy chased another one off.

[murraT] We need more lockdowns. Everywhere. For our own safety. [/murraT]

Well, I hope you know, he is the one that drug me into CFOT bar thread from the C3 thread..... Blame him every time you get mad at me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerovette View Post
My dad went for a shit-ton of blood work today. The list is two pages. We'll see. He's moving real slow.

Everyone is negative so at least he can get in the doctor's office. The meds got his glucose down to the 120s and it made a HUGE difference. They actually went for a drive to get out of the house after a MONTH of being in one room.
Please monitor pops also for stroke and cardiovascular symptoms. Sure they checked his clotting factors and such. We are seeing lots of MI's and CVA's post initial infection.

Hope he has a complete and uneventful recovery. Glad your Mom is doing well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by z06psi View Post
Hell I didn't even see that one. I was busy in the woods clearing brush.

The only time I have ever gotten mad within the last 8 years on boards was when af2 decided to post my PII.

I love everyone.

Even Butch.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to C3C7NIC For This Useful Post: