Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20
Activity: 99.3%

Thanked 42,238 Times in 17,592 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2621492

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff '79 View Post
Sure Dan...... Sure
Just remember....this goes to the Supreme Court. And who is on the Supreme Court that might hold a grudge against Joe Biden? Oh, that's right....Clarence Thomas, who Biden and Co. smeared with the bullshit Anita Hill accusations. I bet it would absolutely make his day, maybe even year, to give Joe the big FU. Who ELSE might we find on the SC? Oh, wow....Kavanaugh, who had his character assassinated by none other than....Kamala Harris. I'm sure he isn't spoiling for some payback for what the Dems did to him in front of his wife and little girls. Then there's Amy "the dogma lives loudly in you" Barrett. Pretty sure she isn't real fond of the Democrats. Then there's Alito, who has already expressed interest in the case.

So that just leaves Gorsuch as the deciding vote....I'm going to give you Roberts as a Team Biden flunky. I don't know what they have on Roberts, but whatever it is, the defense, AKA Team Biden, will get Roberts.

So it all comes down to Gorsuch, and I think chances are pretty good he will do the right thing.

It ain't over yet, boys and girls.
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bill For This Useful Post: