Mick
A Real Barner
Activity: 21.6%

Thanked 7,301 Times in 3,234 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $12721

I'll take a swing at this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff '79 View Post
The universal health care issue needs to be addressed.
Biden will address that.
Why does "universal health care" need to be addressed? The system we had before Obamacare actually worked. Sure, it was far from perfect, but it worked, and at a reasonable price. Then, government got involved, and as ALWAYS happens, service levels went down and costs rose to nearly three times the old level. Look at what is happening in health care right now, the government screaming about a pandemic, while hundreds of thousands of health care workers lost their jobs.

These are indications that we need LESS government involvement in health care, not more. What needs to be address is how to get government OUT of the healthcare of the working folks, and ONLY have them involved in the healthcare of those who cannot afford to pay for it on their own.

Quote:
LBGTQ rights and equal rights for all American citizens will be addressed by Biden.
What are the rights currently denied to LBGTQ folks? What rights are currently being denied to American citizens? Serious question. I don't see any citizen being denied their "rights".

Quote:
National security and our lack of world respect will be addressed by Biden.
I guess I have a different perspective. Not allowing hoards of diseased and criminal foreigners to saunter unabated into our country IS addressing National Security. Making trade deals that level the playing field with other countries IS addressing National Security, AND world respect. Holding other countries accountable for the bills they committed to pay IS addressing world respect. Biden will move backwards on ALL of these things, guaranteed.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mick For This Useful Post: