Chief Electrician
Barn Stall Owner #7734

Bantayan Kids '15
Activity: 97.8%

Thanked 34,091 Times in 13,820 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $107478

Quote:
Originally Posted by C3C7NIC View Post
Rioting created your resistance to mask wearing???? What the actual fuq?

How does that have ANY relevance on your wearing a mask???

To your original question. The idea of flattening the curve was in hopes that people would “behave” as educated, as phases opened. People have proven in many places they indeed cannot.

And yes, the whole COVID IS spreading at a trump rally but not at a protest is utter garbage, but has nothing to do with my choice to mask up.
I listened to our fkd up mayor and our latinazi preach to us ad nauseam to not go anywhere, to socially distance, to wear masks, to not collect in groups of more than 10, and then 6. Over and over and over it was repeated...

then they did NOTHING when marching protesters hit the streets. Actually, they did do something...they JOINED THEM.

It's like having half of MADD, get arrested for drunk driving.

You communicate how you are not kidding and you WILL take action by arresting people for cutting hair, or swinging their kids on a swing and the message is clear. Don't fk around or you will get busted...

then turn around and allow...yes ALLOW the animals to run free and JOIN THEM to boot.

THEN, on top of all that, claim it was opening bars that caused the spike that followed the riots.

Kiss my ass ! Shove your rules ! Fk your mask !
Aerovette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aerovette For This Useful Post: