Cybercowboy
2016 Election Expert
Barn Stall Owner #64
Activity: 1.4%

Thanked 10,171 Times in 4,729 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $11380138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Red L98. View Post
I am not a fear monger, nor am I more “afraid” than I ought to be, but a second wave is what I expect. A worser one than the first.
No, first of all it's almost summer and we all know that coronaviruses aren't very spready-aroundy in the summertime. Second by the time it is "flu and cold season" again far more people will have already been exposed to this than now, and any second wave will be largely limited to any people who already have some pretty serious co-moribities that haven't been exposed to it by then. There will always be people who die of some disease like the flu, when in fact they died of old age or a terrible condition of some sort and got the flu and that pushed them over the edge a few days/weeks before they would have otherwise croaked.

There is literally zero data that supports a bigger second wave, and there are tons of reasons why we can expect this to burn out soon and become about as fearsome as the other coronaviruses like MERS is now. Also by the time any second wave comes, people are going to realize that HCQ+z-pak+zinc is safe, effective, and greatly reduces the severe symptoms when started as soon as they come down with it, not when they are almost or already vented. And they will also realize that placing people on a vent is a death sentence for this disease.
Cybercowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cybercowboy For This Useful Post: