NCM Supporter '11,'12,'13,'14,'15,'16,'17,'19,'20,'21
Bantayan Kids '13,'14,'15,'17
GTMS ‘18
Activity: 33.5%

Thanked 21,444 Times in 8,447 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $35999378

Quote:
Originally Posted by GentleBen View Post
So, with the Coronavirus slowing things down how is GWiz's project for SLB progressing?

I presume that she received the "go ahead" to implement the program back in January and that GWiz and her staff of minions should have completed the initial deployment and the minor tweaks necessary.

What is the status of her graduation? Is she still on track to graduate this fall (when we are all out of our quarantine programs) or has her schedule slipped a semester?
SLB canceled all internships due to the Wu Flu AND oil prices, so GWiz lost the opportunity. It may resurrect someday, BUT...in these desperate times, she WAS able to get an internship with the company that I work for doing Salesforce. Money is not quite as good, but what the hell, closing out your college career with 4 back-to-back internships is massive. She's already got 2 Salesforce certifications and is working on her 3rd. She got this position because of who SHE is, not because of who I am. This company was willing to offer her an internship in her FRESHMAN year, when she went to Cummins.

She has one semester left (this fall). She just finished the past semester with a 4.0 and has a 3.68 GPA overall. Sucks that she has to enter the workforce in this shit, but she'll certainly command a full-time position with my company when she graduates if she wants it.
Datawiz is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Datawiz For This Useful Post: