NCM Supporter '13,'14,'15,'16,'17,'21
Bantayan Kids '13,'14,'15,'17
Activity: 12.6%

Thanked 33,132 Times in 14,195 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $17500122

It’s an honor just to be nominated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lspencer534 View Post
This is a Corvette Forum, damnit!!! But we have people like DAB who doesn't even own a Vette!!! His feckin' hobby is making sawdust! Has he ever felt the stream of hot motor oil run down his arm while trying to disassemble a car engine from underneath? Well, has he???

Sometimes I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is! (Clark Griswold, Jr. couldn't have said it better himself!)

Folks, we are going to Hell in a handbasket without Corvette owners...even if a new one costs over $100,000. In ten years after that, though, they're worth...$25,000. Now, that's a deal! Hell, the tail lights alone are worth $3.00!

Back to my point: We need more Corvette owners here...before they all die of old age! Most of our members are approaching 90-years-old. See, Demographics of the United States - Wikipedia. You need real teeth to drive a Vette! Or, I think you do....don't you???

Let's start killing...er, getting rid of...the old fogies without Vettes now! Ribbit!!!
DAB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DAB For This Useful Post: