Old 12-22-2019, 12:49pm   #224
SnikPlosskin
Barn Stall Owner #93
Activity: 2.5%

Thanked 9,006 Times in 2,778 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $24717333

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69camfrk View Post
Snik, you can be a little pent up at times, but hell, after all you have gone through, I would be too. Plus, you are one helluva musician, and I always appreciate that. Also, if someone doesn't care for me on a forum, I could give two shits. I have several friends on this forum that I know personally, and so far they have all been great folks. I would bet you fall into that category. Until someone puts themselves in your shoes for a year or two, I would advise them to have a nice warm glass of STFU.
I appreciate that but I never use that for an excuse. I don’t give two shits personally. I’m a big boy. I’m pointing out something larger than me.

With awesome predictability those who cause problems have been outed. The danger is to this place where it’s a big (sometimes dysfunctional) family where people are safe to post up their lives, accomplishments and even seek understanding and help.

It’s been great.

My concern is for the VetteBarn culture. CFOT is a stinking pile of petty bullshit.

Sorry if I call a spade a spade. Everybody knows the deal.

I will proceed with more consideration to the wafer thin skin of the Hypocrite club and excuse myself from this masturbation.

The monkeys may continue to dance.