View Single Post
Old 12-11-2019, 7:21pm   #8608
Raazor
2020 Election Expert
Activity: 28.7%

Location: Big Sky Country... Where the men are men, the sheep are nervous, and the winters are LOOONG!!!
Thanked 19,836 Times in 7,394 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1134156

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerovette View Post
The shame of it is how many of you will disappear after 10:00 AM 1/1/20.

How dare you !
Good suggestion... everyone! Don't be like Meathead where you get a 24 hour ban, come here and post like a muthafugger and talk smack about not going back then one minute after banning ends, you never post again.

Dedicate a tab on your browser "upon opening" to VB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_R View Post
I got a ban once for saying that C7 Gen Mods have no sense of humor. It was for "Moderator or site bashing."
Site bashing is fairly broad... I got that for bad-mouthing dogs. **** your dog and it's sore tooth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_R View Post
I'm not even sure that's what this latest round of bans is about since some people who got banned have never gotten on her bad side. It's almost like IB decreed that there shall be no humor, sarcasm, teasing, or fun in OT and anybody who tries will be banned. It's just weird.
It's not. neece had no avi or pm function prior to this "Jim Jones Event".

This is about one thing, and one thing only... POWER! ...savewave (Jim) said "no bars" and any posts off thread topic are considered "bar posts" by his estimation. When the ban is lifted, everyone will see it was him, and him alone who spent all this time showing us who's the boss.

If you go over there, you see quieter folks making these same types of posts... however, they were never bar-patrons so are exempt. The ones that got caught up in the net here now are just ones who post a lot and are therefore are guilty by association for being prolific posters.

If UD sneezes wrong over there, he'll get the ban too

Cliffs: **** you
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Raazor For This Useful Post: