Barn Raising I,II
NCM Supporter '11,'12,'13,'14,'15,'16,'17,'19,'20,'21
Bantayan Kids '13,'14,'15,'17
GTMS ‘18
Activity: 29.7%

Thanked 21,467 Times in 8,453 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $35999378
Default Baymax boo boo...

GWiz T-boned a police car today...COP WAS AT FAULT. Other cops showed up and confirmed that cop was at fault. There was an illegally parked vehicle blocking the stop sign that the cop ran, but GWiz had no stop and right of way.

She is physically fine, but understandably upset about her baby. Again, this is the $2,200 car that we've put $15k into.

From the pictures I've seen, all is repairable, and I still have Vader, so I have all of the parts to fix what's broken. Wife contacting the PD for insurance info now. Expecting a "valuation" battle with them, and will never allow them to total the car. Will fight to get a reasonable check, and we'll do the work and he'll be good as new. (not posting any pics on this one, sorry...since I don't need things like that on .net as we traverse the insurance minefield. Another reason I didn't list which police force. )

Again...this is why she has a college car. With Baymax, it's actually kinda fun, cuz we have 100% of the knowledge and parts to fix him. I'll have the body parts pulled from Vader and painted before the car even gets home. I think we can reassemble him in a weekend!

If it were her BRZ that I bought brand new, I'd be pissed off.
Datawiz is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Datawiz For This Useful Post: