View Single Post
Old 07-29-2016, 11:57pm   #50
GEODON
Vette Barn Crew
Activity: 34.1%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $14234

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerovette View Post
Maybe I am being sold a line, but I still get to decide which salesman I prefer to buy from.

You cannot rely on Kindness to get shit done...at least not the dirty work. Bad guys don't give up information because you said "please". I do know this... The kid that can kick everybody's ass two or three at a time on the playground is not concerned about every little piss ant punk jacking with him. Obama has made us a joke and Hillary is the punchline. Trump will (hopefully) reform our military and when we are ALLOWED to kick everyone's ass two and three countries at a time, the little piss ants will sit the f*** down and shut up. If they don't then they may just have to take a beating. Keep in mind, we could have an ability through technology, to fight an entire war from a desk and drastically reduce the odds of someone losing a son or daughter in battle.
it dont matter brother. If your by your tv turn on cnn. Theres a blond with a blue shirt on sitting next to a guy. Their talking about clinton vs trump. Theres 6 people and 3 on each side. Check out the blond witha shitload of make up and blue shirt on. Shes favoring trump. That chic is 100% trans you better believe it. Especially when camera zooms out shes bigger than the dude next to her. Not a big deal but why cant cnn just say shes trans
GEODON is offline   Reply With Quote