View Single Post
Old 07-29-2016, 7:37pm   #44
GEODON
Vette Barn Crew
Activity: 34.1%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $14234

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPeabody View Post
Everyone lies. It's human nature. if it's too much of it for me to tolerate, then I won't vote for that person. Not all voting is for people. Like I said, we have ballot initiatives in my state. For instance, in November we will be voting on several initiatives regarding the recreational use of marijuana, and peripheral issues such as how and if to tax it locally. There are also local initiatives about raising sales taxes in some localities. California's Proposition 13, which was itself a ballot initiative requires a vote to do this.
would it be fair to say voting is unfair because people vote for whatever benefits themselves and will vote for whoever has the same world view as them?

That would mean people who vote are unfair people. So you have lying candidates running for whatever it is so they feel important and voters are unfair.

children dont know what lying is so I wouldnt agree that lying is human nature. There are tribes in the jungle do they lie? I just think as you get older you get lied to so many times that has been acceptable.

I however do think were all born with a survival instinct to be selfish
GEODON is offline   Reply With Quote