lspencer534
Dorkapottamus
Barn Stall Owner #52
Activity: 4.6%

Thanked 20,246 Times in 6,727 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $9339471

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Wind View Post
Hillary will be elected and there's not a damned thing any of us can do about it. It is preordained. I'd say our system is corrupt, but there isn't a system to corrupt.
I disagree, and I hope you're wrong. First, most of Hillary's supporters know that she isn't trustworthy. Even among Democrats she has about a 57% unfavorable rating for honesty and trustworthiness vs. 37% favorable. (Even George Wallace had lower numbers for untrustworthiness.) The opinon about Bengazi is about the same. You can bet that Trump will attack her viciously in these areas.

Hillary is no good at thinking on her feet, much like Obama. She's going to stay on script, just like when Marco Rubio flubbed his chances doing the same thing. Trump is tenacious and smart: The problem with Hillary is that she ignores facts and tries to gloss over them: How do you explain that you want our porous borders to stay open to illegal immigrants and Muslims? The Government has already admitted that it can't can't vet the Muslims, that they are unemployable, and the constitute a tremendous drain of money.

Trump may lose their first debate, but he's a quick study. He knows that there are nuances to foreign policy...but can anyone possibly argue that our foreign policy uner Obama has been a success?

I can hear Trump now: "Hillary, why don't you want America to be great again? All I hear from you is to continue being what we have been under Obama, which is destroying this Country. We have terrorism, mass shootings that you say are caused solely by lack of gun control, 30 million illegal immigrants that we pay billions to every year, and we have a laughable reputation in the World. And you don't want to address that, much less change it."
lspencer534 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lspencer534 For This Useful Post: