Old 02-16-2011, 6:03pm   #17
Peter Pan
Charter Member
Barn Stall Owner #58
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $13154

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z06PDQ View Post
don't lie. we see you on here all the time when you should be working. even if you "run" the company you are "fat & lazy" for posting on here when you could be devoting time to the company. especially when you bash union members by calling them "fat & lazy."
Who are you to know when I should be working? I set the hours and some days are short and some really long, I can post as a free man, oh if I make less I send in less in taxes, not my way, I put in more hours than when I served in the military, but then I do not punch a clock like hourly and union workers, if I am fat & lazy I do not hurt another worker just my bottom line and no one else as a private company with no share holders, my wifey is on me to actually cut back on my hours, oh after my car accident last summer that has happened, no more 6 or 7 day weeks, oh I do not understand the concept of overtime or paid sick leave or vacations the rest of America understands, so get a life and pick on a non owner on being fat & lazy, like yourself the union thug and those that work for someone wanting more of the profits as after all you/they are entitled to more than a fair share
Peter Pan is offline   Reply With Quote