View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 2:59pm   #37
SLO C5
Vette Barn Regular
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $782

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAT View Post
If you can, get a copy of Insanity Plyometric Cardio Circuit OR Insanity Max Plyo!

I'm eating a Dairy Queen Chocolate peanut butter crunch blizzard as I type this
I can get through the regular P90X plyo with relative ease. A buddy of mine is a personal trainer and he teaches a class that runs through some of the Insanity routines. The Max Plyo one incorporates some pushups in it too, right? I liked that one.

You're going to have to do that workout once (if you got a small) or twice (if you got a large) to work that off. I hope it was worth it.

As I said earlier, you can't out train a poor diet. When's the last time you made your famous fried rice and SPAM casserole?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fartleker View Post
The McMillan Running Calculator does a pretty good job showing equivalent times. A 39.36 10k is about a 1:28 1/2 marathon. This assumes equal training and a similar course. So you'd have to get some long runs in. But you'd easily be much, much faster than 1:40.

McMillan Running - Training Programs, Running Pace Calculators, Personal Online Coaching, Nutritional Advice for Runners and more!
Thanks for that link, that's awesome. I'd shoot for under 90 minutes for sure. But before I do that, my current goal is to improve my mile time to under 5 minutes.
SLO C5 is offline   Reply With Quote