NCM Supporter '16,'17,'19,'20
Bantayan Kids '13,'14,'15,'17
GTMS ‘18
Activity: 8.4%

Thanked 22,006 Times in 8,948 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $5976008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
Forgive me folks but did you guys figure out how this donation thing is gonna work? I'd like to contribute.
just went thru the thread and picked out these replies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerovette View Post
An idea I mentioned elsewhere was possibly sending a monthly amount to help out his wife and kids. I figured out what I could afford and although it isn't much, it is at least an amount that they will get each month until the end of the year. If enough people can do the same, maybe it will sustain them for a while. I wish I had more to give but I'm kind of thin these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixievet View Post
Spoke with Tims wife last night. Their monthly expenses are right at $400/mo.

Half of that is the monthly school costs and the other half is good and electricity costs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TxAg View Post
40 members @ $10 a month = $400 a month

I think we can all find a way to spare $10 a month can't we?
Quote:
I can post up a monthly reminder for everyone if you would like? However, I do not have access to the PayPal account. I prefer it being that way so that people are giving anonymously or at least the amount that they are comfortable with.

I am not going to hound people about giving, but I will kindly post up a reminder each month so that those that would like to give can.

Quote:
OK - thought about this last night and here is what I have come up with.

If you want a monthly reminder. ( not an obligation, but a reminder ) PM me your email address and I will send you a monthly reminder. I am going to set up something to do this automatically.

JRD77VET is online now   Reply With Quote