Barn Raising II,III
NCM Supporter '13
Bantayan Kids '17
Activity: 53.6%

Thanked 30,509 Times in 14,293 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $108033784

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaks View Post
LG Rumor. Does all I need to do, talk, text, and pics. Although my contract is up in a couple weeks.
Sprint's gonna have to give me something good, for me to renew my contract, or I'm going with Boost mobile. It's Sprint/Nextel's pre-paid service, so you get their coverage. And for 50 bones a month, you get unlimited everything. Talk, text, pic mail, and web service. Can't beat that!
I'm currently using Boost. Their service sucks hard. Texts get lost all the time, calls get dropped all the time. And there handsets are straight out of 1990 in terms of features and technology.

Some people have used Blackberrys (8350i, 7100i) on Boost, and while they're happy with it, I don't think I like Boost enough to go in that direction. Before picking up a Boost phone and porting your number to it, read up on Boost at HowardForums: Your Mobile Phone Community & Resource. Oh, and once you port your number to Boost and decide to switch, you lose your number. As a pay as you go operator, they're not obliged to port your number out like the post pay services are.
snide is offline   Reply With Quote