mrvette
Latin American Goat Roper
Barn Stall Owner #101
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 9.0%

Thanked 11,609 Times in 5,725 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1138393

LATB;1295277]"Taxes"

Income? Florida don't need one, thank you Mickey Mouse and same for any other decently run state......entertainment/GM/Ford/ Steel....

Property? 400/year to fund the local screwals.....woopie doo, that's about all it's worth......NO PUBLIC SECTOR UNIONS!!!!!!

Sales? 7% of nothing, not on FOOD, WTF else I need buy?? a 300 buck TV??

Cap gains?they want to pay for my LOSSES??? until then FU......

Dividends? Maybe should have been but for 'laws'........

Estate? What estate?? house reversed out thanks to the 'laws'.....

Fuel? Taxed enough already .gov collects over 50 cents/gallon and the oil company makes maybe ten cents.....

And a whole list of fed state and local "user" and "service" fees/taxes. While they waste the roads budget on hacks and favorites, meanwhile the serious roads that needed improving go untouched......figgers.....Untold million spent on 'upgrading' a local freeway interchange here, only to completely screw up the light timing so it takes 15 minits to do 2 miles under the freeway....yeh, lets hear it for 'planning' I could have taken a marker to the map and saved over 90% of the costs, and had the traffic patterns GREATLY improved, but NO some crooked operation got in there and totally screwed the pooch.....

I agree with some. Not with others.

I don't agree with the methods and structure of any, including those I agree necessary.[/QUOTE]
mrvette is offline   Reply With Quote